TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Please be aware that you are booking and paying for your PLACE on the event.
- There will be no refunds if you cancel within five days before the start of the event. Materials will have been bought and resources paid for based on your booking and so refunds cannot be made after this cutoff point
- For all other cancellations there will be a 10% cancellation fee due to the administration costs involved in organising refunds.
- The maximum number of places available is 60 per event unless otherwise stated.
- There should be at least one parent or guardian for every four children.
- Parents are responsible at all times for the supervision, safety and behaviour of their children.
- Enspire staff are not responsible for medical care of event attendees.
- Enspire must be informed as soon as possible if you cannot attend the event.
- It may be necessary to change the details, format or venue of an event at short notice. Enspire reserves the right to make these changes, if necessary.
- If an event has to be cancelled for any reason, all monies will be refunded or places reserved at another event of your choosing.
- Enspire will not bring children to the NMDC play park - children's use of the play park is a parent's responsibility.
- Enspire will make every effort to contact you in advance of any cancellation or change of venue – please ensure we have your correct and up to date contact details!
Parents, children and other members of the party should be made aware that it is important in an outdoor environment to:
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear!
- Always walk on pathways when available!
- Remember that rocks and paths may also be slippery after rain - caution is required.
- Children must remain in groups with parents or leaders at all times.
- When following an Enspire guide, ensure everyone in your party obeys the safety instructions.
- Watch out at all times for dangers, e.g. rabbit holes, nettles, fallen tree trunks, passing traffic.
- Take care near the water’s edges!
- Be careful on steep slopes and paths!
- Remember to wash your hands on returning to the courtyard!
Please inform all accompanying parents and children that for conservation reasons the following are not permitted:
- Picking flowers
- Disturbing birds and other wildlife
- Dropping litter
- Picking or damaging rocks