"Answers to some questions you may have!
Frequently asked Questions...
What is Enspire?
Enspire is a company that delivers specialist education programmes based on the Northern Ireland "World Around Us" curriculum area, as well as delivering family events that are magical, memorable and educational. We are committed to sharing our love of nature and 'Enspiring' children to know and enjoy their local beauty spots, wildlife and local history.
Why choose an Enspire school-based workshop?
- Enspire offers school-based workshops, where all activities will take place within the school’s grounds and/or in the classroom.
- There’s no need to organise transport - we come to you!
- Enspire’s team take with them all the equipment required for a fun packed interactive day!
- All programmes are designed to suit the World Around Us curriculum by qualified and experienced educators.
- We are always creating and happy to adapt Enspire's programmes to suit the needs, interests and abilities of your class.
- The workshops have been created to make learning fun, interactive and memorable through the use of art, drama, music and IT to enhance the learning experience.
- Teacher support material is available for each programme to aid further investigation into topic areas.
- We are working on supporting all our programmes with tablet and Ipad apps and have had our use of ICT praised by teachers.
- Teachers often find our programmes help to inspire learning as a topic begins or a means to summarise the whole learning process.
- Enspire's team is fully Access NI checked and insured.
How long do the workshops last?
- Enspire provides a half day workshop as well as a full day jam packed with fun and learning.
- Half day programmes last for two hours while full day means a FULL day exploring areas of the topic in more detail.
Why choose an Enspire nature walk at a location near your school?
Enspire also offer all year round inspiring nature walks at a forest/coastline close to your school ('The World Around Your School'). These engaging and hands-on studies allow the children to really get close to nature, investigate wildlife, learn new skills and see for themselves the changes that occur from season to season.
How do I find out more about Enspire?
Please look around this website (www.enspirelearn.com) to see the range of our programmes and events.
We have a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/enspirelearn) and twitter (@enspirelearn) and our flickr (www.flickr.com/enspirelearn) has lots of photographs of our travels, events, school groups and the "World Around Us". If you would like to get in touch with us you can:
- use the "contact page" linked here or above
- ring Sharon on 07763496179, Tom on 07840385223 or
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I buy the support materials seperately?
No. At the minute we only supply our support materials to schools who book our workshops. On the plus side we don't charge extra for them and they really add to the value of the workshops.
More info added soon! Keep asking us questions!
Note: All our programs are suitable for many other organisations, such as church groups, youth groups etc. and can be tailored to YOUR needs! Just contact us for details!
Northern Ireland Curriculum
Areas of Learning:
The World Around Us